NUTRITION & DIET CLINIC
Managed by Licensed Dietitians/Nutrition Experts, the Nutrition & Diet Clinic at UWN aims at helping patients/clients and their families to understand the pillars of appropriate eating patterns in states of health and disease, and across all life stages. The clinic will also run community nutrition projects in the served geographical areas that will positively impact the health and wellness indicators of the population of the region.
- Body composition test (measuring weight, fat mass, muscle mass, water, and minerals)
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for: Diabetes, Hypertension, Metabolic syndrome, Dyslipidaemia, Renal disorders, Gastrointestinal problems, etc.
- Family History / Diet History / Medical-Surgical History
- Lab tests analysis
- First consultation / follow up / referral to Drs.
- Collaboration with laboratory(s) in the area.
- Healthy lifestyle promotion for: Children and adolescents, pregnant women, women in menopause, etc.
- Coordination with school principals to conduct health days in schools
- Preparation of nutrition information kit to be sent to parents (paid)
- Nutrition presentation in schools for all school-age group
- Full Body composition analysis
- Dietary assessment and consultation
- Personalized Diets for weight management
- Medical nutrition therapy tailored for different diseases
- Education & awareness sessions on implementing healthy lifestyle principles
- Healthy meal boxes
In addition, the clinic offers evidence based, personalized dietary advice for the management of:
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Cardiac diseases
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Pregnancy & post-partum care
- Food intolerance